Thursday, 15 June 2017
We are expanding! If you are team player and passionate about caring for the elderly – speak with us today.
Parkglen Home Care Services are specialists in home care offering a wide range of services from cleaning, shopping & gardening, to more specialist nursing & personal care. Every client is unique so Parkglen Home Care Services provide a high quality personalised service tailored to the needs of each person.
We are looking for experienced, energetic PCA & Domestic Assistance workers to join our busy and expanding team. Reporting to General Manager, responsibilities include;
· Providing personal care (showering, dressing & grooming and laundry)
· Providing help around the house (cooking & preparing meals, household tasks such as grocery shopping, washing & ironing)
· Help with pet care, gardening, travel & transport and social support
· Cert 3 Aged Care preferred
· Must have a VIC driver's licence and your own vehicle
We are looking for casual workers available to support client's living all over Melbourne although concentrating in the Mornington Peninsula, Craigieburn and St Albans areas.
If you are enthusiastic, a team player and want to make a difference to the care of the elderly – we would like to hear from you.